Falcon Computing is a promising startup developing infrastructure tools for customized computing and acceleration solutions for both on-premises and cloud environments. Falcon develops FPGA-based acceleration solutions for key big data applications in domains such as genomics data processing, big data analytics, image/video processing. Falcon’s solutions can achieve orders-of-magnitude speedup over CPU-only solutions. We are seeking talented and self-motivated design engineers to join its acceleration solutions team.
- Identifying performance bottlenecks of applications
- Optimizing algorithms for efficient FPGA implementation
- Accelerating algorithms using HLS tools, OpenCL like frameworks, or RTL design tools
- BS/MS or higher in CS/EE or related fields.
- Good understanding of algorithm optimization and hardware microarchitecture optimization
- Must be proficient in algorithm analysis, C/C++ programming, and FPGA design
- Knowledge in one or two application domains and high-level synthesis tools is a plus
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven, with strong problem-solving skills, and is committed to developing high quality hardware
Falcon prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status